Strange Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welp there's nowhere else for me to put this (which in itself is a problem, seeing as there should be an OOC section and whatnot)

3 posters

Go down

Welp there's nowhere else for me to put this (which in itself is a problem, seeing as there should be an OOC section and whatnot) Empty Welp there's nowhere else for me to put this (which in itself is a problem, seeing as there should be an OOC section and whatnot)

Post by The Rumour Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:17 am

Woohoo so some questions and suggestions and blah, blah, blah.

First suggestion: a suggestions topic. Here people can post suggestions to the website, instead of cluttering other topics.

Second suggestion: an out of character talk section. The out of character section, or OOC, would be for things not relating to the RP. There, people can make topics for making pictures and for their stories and other stuff.

Now, for my question! For the Maximum Ride based characters, do they have to be an avian-human hybrid, or can we do other animals? So far, all of the ones I've seen have been avian-human hybrids, but I was wanting to do a feline-human hybrid. So, I was just wondering if that would be okay, or if I have to do an avian-human hybrid.

The Rumour

Back to top Go down

Welp there's nowhere else for me to put this (which in itself is a problem, seeing as there should be an OOC section and whatnot) Empty Re: Welp there's nowhere else for me to put this (which in itself is a problem, seeing as there should be an OOC section and whatnot)

Post by Shan Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:50 am

You say its in the books then I don't see why not.
Shan
Shan
Co-Founder

Back to top Go down

Welp there's nowhere else for me to put this (which in itself is a problem, seeing as there should be an OOC section and whatnot) Empty Re: Welp there's nowhere else for me to put this (which in itself is a problem, seeing as there should be an OOC section and whatnot)

Post by Trevor Grey Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:17 pm

Max ride question-It's not just Avain you chose
Next time you should pm an admin about this before posting
Trevor Grey
Trevor Grey
Founder

https://strangedimensions.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum