Strange Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oi!!!

3 posters

Go down

oi!!! Empty oi!!!

Post by auron shinso Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:42 pm

auron, auron shinso. or as some of you may know me, syn-aaron, or syn-auron. i am not very smart, haha none of you would guess that though. derrrr! but, seriously, i am a normal guy, who is always trying to find someone to rp with, or someone to pm. but thats cause im always lonely.

i am here only because i should have been banned before from a different site, im not saying which one though, and im not giving details. i am also going around trying to spread word of my new site, but im not going to force none of you to join, i dont really care. but, if the admin grant me permission, i will be using my sites form to rp, if not, i'll probably find the site with the vampire and werewolf stuff, and then make a charrie from there, since we all know that would be awesome...(its not a werewolf by the way, it is known as a lycan) but any who, im here now, and i am a boss.

oh, and a couple things to know about me are,
1. i hate being corrected!
2. i think that the admins on every rp site should allow the words a** and b****** as swear words, but that is only because these words are used in anime's, and are commonly used in the real world.
3. i have an explosive anger, and you will know when i reach that point, trust me.
4. i will talk back, and i will argue points. not because i want to, but because its fun, and usually necessary, although ya'll wont agree.
5. i talk with my own language, it is different, and the grammar is different from your average English, so correcting my grammar is a dumb idea, because i will tell you point-blank, that that is how i talk.
6. dont make me mad, give me respect, treat me like im human, or a dog, (im used to both.) and don't correct me, and we will be best friends.

auron shinso

Back to top Go down

oi!!! Empty Re: oi!!!

Post by The Rumour Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:49 pm

*Okay I just have to do this I apologize but I just simply do okay you don't understand I'm a grammar and spelling FREAK I just have to*

Grammar can make a big difference in what you say, though. For example, there is this sentence:

"Let's eat, grandma!"

And then you have this sentence:

"Let's eat grandma!"

Basically, grammar can save you from being innocent and being a cannibal.

But, to be honest, you cam't exactly get mad at me for wanting to correct you. I'm an author, and it's natural instinct. So if I do, ignore it, because it's simply habit.

Last edited by Little Talks on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Rumour

Back to top Go down

Post by auron shinso Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:59 pm

its not my fault if i get mad, its a subconscious thing...i dont even know im mad till i see what i said..so its still smart to just leave it be..plus, i got my own language to, talk my own way, as i said above, so what i say grammar wise most of the time is me just talking how i usually do.

auron shinso

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:16 am

I have one thing to say about number one. I stopped reading it there. I am the Grammar Nazi here. Not to mention spelling and punctuation. Other than that, we'll get along fine.
Shan
Shan
Co-Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by auron shinso Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

shannie, i use my own language, so english grammar dont work on my grammar, never does, never will. tis my own language, and it is mine because it is the way i talk, haha

auron shinso

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:16 pm

... I just love the fact you (may have accidentally) said the word tis... I LOVE THAT WORD!
Shan
Shan
Co-Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by auron shinso Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:01 pm

nah, i use that word from time to time. i use the word sub-consciously, like its a word of my own language, ha-ha

auron shinso

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:28 pm

lol! We'll get along, I predict.
Shan
Shan
Co-Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by auron shinso Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:07 pm

ah, that is good then ^-^