Strange Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi people!

2 posters

Go down

Hi people! Empty Hi people!

Post by The Rumour Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:49 pm

Introduction
    Hi! I'm Little Talks, most likely better known to you as Fishy. You may know me from such websites as Half Blood Mania or Camp Half Blood. Now, you may be wondering what I'm doing in the introduction topic. Well, structurally speaking, this is the safest place for a newb on a website. No one knows what could happen if a newb doesn't post in the introduction topic. Maybe all the servers will shut down and we'll all die in a big...fluffy...cloud of...ow...

Stuff About Me
    The things I enjoy doing are role playing, writing stories, horribly editing pictures, singing, listening to music, reading, writing, and other things that are too insignificant to mention. Wait, friends? What do you mean 'hanging out with friends'? Why are you talking like I have friends?

Random Stuff
    Random stuff, random stuff, thinking, thinking, thinking...Um, well, I talk to myself in chatboxes, that's something random. Danni, you really have to stop telling people that -_-" SHUT UP I DON'T CARE OKAY. My posts tend to be very long, so expect that when you're posting with me. This also might make me take longer to post. My character forms are also very long, and I use special formats, and I'd be willing to make you your own variation of it, but ONLY if you ask nicely. Or if you're nice. I don't do nice things for doody heads.

Oh, kudos to anyone who knows what video the first part of this intro was spoofing without having to copy some of it into a search bar.

Last edited by Little Talks on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:23 am; edited 2 times in total

The Rumour

Back to top Go down

Hi people! Empty Re: Hi people!

Post by Trevor Grey Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:53 pm

HEY there LOL
Trevor Grey
Trevor Grey
Founder

https://strangedimensions.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum